5 Most common questions asked in interview with suitable answers: Most challenging question - "What are your greatest weaknesses?"

Interviews can be very nerve-wracking and unpredictable. For experienced employees, the pattern of interviews varies from freshers but the questions below are commonly asked in most interviews:




 Tips for interview: 

- Make the interviewer feel you are choosy and picky and have not applied to everything that came up

- Talk with pause and space between lines, do not rush to give answers as it shows nervousness. 

- Keep slight movement in your hands, face, and head, do not look frozen or too disciplined.

- Do not fidget

-Maintain eye-contact

-Keep your hands away from your face. Do not touch your nose or ears while talking, it may indicate you are lying 



Questions with their answers to provide you with a roadmap: 


1. Tell me something about yourself?

" I started my career in ..... after graduating from .......... in 2012. I have most of my experience in Marketing/sales/IT/Fin etc. Now I am looking for some leadership roles to enhance my skills further. 


2. What do you know our company?

From what I have read, your company is a pioneer in IT services and you have been serving global clients and many of them that really big firms such as ......

3. Why did you apply for this position?

I have heard great things about your firm, especially in terms of HR policies and transparency. Also when I read the JDs, I realized it is very close to my area of expertise and therefore I am here and I am really excited and looking forward.

4. Why are you leaving your current firm?

I was hired on AM profile in the recruitment department. In the last 2 years, I have handled plenty of middle-level recruitments and got promotions too. However, now my job responsibilities have changed over time and there are no challenges to look up to. 

Also, I always wanted to work in larger organizations in this industry and therefore I am looking for a career enhancement.

5. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I am not very good at designing professional PPTs, although I am learning that skill too but currently, that seems to be my weakness which I will overcome by the end of this year. 


All the best!!

Neha
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender stereotypes impel women to spend 2 to 10 times more time on unpaid household work than men

Professional Resume Format : 5 Tips for making your resume among 10% that reaches till interview

Are workplaces open for LGBTQ, women of color, and the disabled?